After a twenty year in Brittany, we wanted to create a new activity balancing Nature with sharing.
We discovered our haven near the village of Espagnac in Corrèze: the Étangs de Taysse. Friendly locals and unspoiled nature had us completely seduced.
We invite you to discover and experience genuine moments of peace, simplicity and cheerfulness with family or friends.
It is in a protected environment that environmental awareness becomes naturally evident...
With nearby routes and eco consummation, our lifestyles reinvent themselves. To this end, we have set up a system of recycling waste and composting of organic waste. To help you, you will find a small explanatory note in the booklet.
- Use of energy saving light bulbs for outside lighting and inside of the rental properties, common areas and also in our home.
- Use of eco-label products for the maintenance of sanitation, public areas and the kitchens, respecting national regulations.
- Improvement of the natural landscaping of the Domains’ facilities, using exclusively local species.
- Use of environmentally friendly materials.
- Maximizing the use of local products in the preparation of dishes.
-Proscription of the use of pesticides across the Domain and use of a thermal weeder.
Short term: we want to create a Permaculture vegetable garden where guest’s children can participate in gardening to increase awareness of the laws of nature and fun. For a more relaxing stay and the safety of the children, the whole area is pedestrian. Vehicles remain parked in various car parks depending on the location of your accommodation (reserved spaces).